Food poisoning is known as spoiled and contaminated, toxic food, and there are many symptoms of food poisoning are diarrhea and vomiting, medicines can cure it there are lots of people who suffer from this disease every year.
Symptoms of food poisoning
Some are the causes of the symptoms of food poisoning :
- stomach pain
How much time it will take to cure
Most of the time, depending on the infection, it can be cured by many good medicines from your doctors, or if you are not doing the treatment, it will take about 1 week.
If you are at home, so you need to take lots of fluids .also avoid food for some hours to make your stomach settle down. You feel little good you eat a little food if you are ready, take much rest also avoid the dairy products it will be more contaminated, also alcohol and caffeine, they can make a thing bad for you.
When should I call my doctor?
If you have a sign of dehydration you need to call the doctor :
- Dry mouth, extreme thirst
- low blood pressure,
- weakness and dizziness
- blood in your vomit
- extreme pain in your belly and food poisoning is more dangerous for some people like babies and children adults 60 and above, pregnant woman
Food safety in kitchen
- Wash your hands before you come into the kitchen and start cooking a meal
- Every time when you bring fruits and vegetables wash them properly and check them is they are fresh or not.
- Don’t put raw meat in contact with the vegetables it will make the veggies contaminated.
- Wash your knife and chopping board every time when you use them.
- Use always bottled canned and carbonated drinks are a good choice
- Always wash your hand when you carry a dog, cat, or your pet, when you are going for cooking, and wash your hand when u use the toilet.